Dr. Richard Patrick Shaughnessy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shaughnessy, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Endoscopy Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaughnessy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Shaughnessy practice?
Dr. Richard Shaughnessy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Gastroenterologists, Phoenix Family Physicians, and Phoenix General Practitioners.