Learn more about Dr. Richard Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shaughnessy, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Endoscopy Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Patrick Shaughnessy DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Richard Shaughnessy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shaughnessy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.