Dr. Richard Shebelut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shebelut?

April 28th, 2016

MA

Excellent Dr. I would highly recommend Dr. Shebelut.

February 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Shebelut during my first pregnancy. He is very kind and takes his time explaining concerns I may have. Every time I leave his office, I feel at ease with all questions being answered. He is very understanding and all staff are just as professional.

July 27th, 2013

Kind and Caring Doctor

There isn't another doctor around as kind and caring as Dr. Shebelut. I have gone to him for over 10 years, and he has never been anything but kind and patient. He delivered my second child but also performed two other procedures as well. Each time, he carefully explained what he was doing and why, never once making me feel as though I shouldn't ask questions or attempt to understand. He inspired so much trust that I even took my daughter to him. Once again, he was as caring as always. He has never changed in all these years. He's simply as good as they come.

May 10th, 2012

So not Worth the wait!

The wait time is ridiculous! No dr. is "worth the wait". Emergencies occur I understand, but why can't I nurse practitioner see you or a regular nurse check up on you. No one came in to take my vitals or weight. No one came in to make sure I was ok or anything. I felt forgotten. After a 2 1/2 hr wait, I decided to go elsewhere!

February 7th, 2012

Highly recommend!

Outstanding, caring doctor! Wait can be long at times, but when it is your turn, you are treated as if you are the only patient in the office.

November 5th, 2011

Visited with my daughter

I am not a patient but attended all the final visits with my daughter during her first pregnancy. Dr S is very low key and calm, never rushed and swooping in to unsettle the patient. He explains things very well, I think. I felt my child and gchild were in excellent hands! He also delivered our second gson.

June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Shebelut is amazing! I have been going to him for over 7 years. He has seen and delivered me through two pregnancies and we're going on our third! He is very caring and is always asking if you have any questions. He is very upfront with information and talks you through every procedure. His office staff and nurses are a true reflection of him! I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

January 24th, 2010

Dr. Shebelut & his staff are professional, kind and curteous. They take the time to get to know each patient and understand their needs. Sometimes the wait is much longer than normal (due to emergencies) - but, they make up for it with their service & experience. Dr. Shebelut is "worth the wait!"

March 7th, 2016