A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shehane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shehane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shehane
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shehane, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehane graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shehane has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Shehane FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Shehane practice?
- Dr. Richard Shehane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shehane practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.