Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Coronary Heart Disease
Get the facts about coronary heart disease, including who is most at risk for developing the condition.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Shemin
Dr. Richard Shemin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Shemin is affiliated with Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Shemin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Shemin has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Richard Shemin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Murray Kwon
General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.04 mi56