Learn more about Dr. Richard Shemin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shemin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shemin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shemin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shemin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemin graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shemin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Shemin MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Shemin practice?
- Dr. Richard Shemin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shemin practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.