Dr. Richard Sherbahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sherbahn?

Best dr we had

Posted on October 17th, 2017

We've been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years. We had 3 different clinics, but only with dr. Sherbahn we were able to got pregnant and it was our first ivf cycle with him. Now we are expecting two bundles of joy. THANK YOU DOCTOR!!!!!

Great experience

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Dr. Sherbahn was our fourth IVF doctor and our real last hope at starting a family. We had been to two doctors at FCI in Chicago and one at Northwestern. None gave us the type of information and statistics we received from Dr Sherbahn. The staff and nurses were very friendly and you always see the same nurse so you don't feel like a number here. My nurse called me back and responded to my emails promptly. I also liked the fact that Dr Sherbahn performed all of the major procedures which is not the case at the other clinics. We really felt guided and I trusted the information that we were given. If you are looking to use an egg donor I would highly recommend Dr Sherbahn as he has his own donors "in-house". You don't have to go through all of the trouble of finding an egg donor bank and any extra hassle. I was very happy with Dr Sherbahn and his staff and am now pregnant!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Highly recommend

Happily pregnant at 40

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Before I found DR Sherbahn, I was worried about being childless for the rest of our lives with unexplained infertility. Luckily, I got pregnant on our first ivf round with the help from Dr Sherbahn and his staff. We are so grateful.

Sorry I wasted money on this place

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Advanced Fertility Centers of Chicago is okay if you are no older than 32 and not infertile. If you are over 35 and have diminshed ovarian reserve do not expect to receive personal care. In fact, you are more of an inconvenience to them because you are bringing down their statics, which is all they care about at this place. Save your money and tears and go elsewhere.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Rude & insensitive for no reason.

Miserable personality

Posted on October 12th, 2014

Miserable person and little compassion. Even yelled at his staff in front of us. Will not go back

A Great Dr!

Posted on August 25th, 2014

I have done 3 IVF cycle in AFCC. The first round was positive and now we are looking our second baby. I have seen Dr Sherbahn few times, sometimes he is friendly and sometimes he isn't but we are with him because he is really good in his work. We are not looking for a friend, we are looking for a baby!

Posted on July 25th, 2014

We had a very positive experience with Dr. Sherbahn and his staff. Dr. Sherbahn is very professional and detailed oriented in treatment, procedures, and clinic. His staff, nurses, and embryologist are very helpful and compassionate. I highly recommend his clinic.

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I really can't imagine a better fertility clinics in the country! Dr. Sherbhan knows what he is doing and is dedicated, honest and caring. His staff is topnotch and excellent to work with. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant from my first time with Advanced Fertility!

Posted on January 27th, 2013

After 4 years of trying to have our second child naturally, we finally went to a clinic in CA that was certain they could help us get pregnant. After that cycle sadly failed, they told us that our only option was to use donor sperm if we wanted to have another baby. A few years later, we decided to research doctors that could "guarantee" their treatment. We found Dr. Sherbahn's office and were relieved to see that we might qualify for their shared risk program. Our insurance wouldn't pay for IVF, so we would have had to take out a loan. We drove 10 hours to meet Dr. Sherbahn and find out if we could qualify for the Shared Risk program. After the workup, we were all in agreement that we should be able to get pregnant. On our third cycle, we became pregnant with twins. His staff was like family and their knowledge, support, and skill gave us strength the whole time. Dr. Sherbahn committed himself to us and would not give up. We will never forget the miracles he gave our family.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

After trying to conceive for 2.5 years, including going through 6 failed IUI's and 1 failed IVF with a different fertility clinic, we went to Dr. Sherbahn. We were very impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to answer questions and explain things thoroughly. He spent over an hour with us at our initial consultation, which took place after normal clinic hours, and we left feeling very confident that we wanted him to perform our next IVF cycle. Scheduling was easy and convenient, the cycle went very smoothly, and 9 months later I gave birth to my beautiful, perfect baby girl.Overall, I had a much better IVF experience here than at my previous clinic. Obviously, my outcome was better, but I was happier here even before I knew that my cycle had been successful. My previous clinic felt very "assembly line", and this felt much more personalized. I also liked that I knew that Dr. Sherbahn would be performing all of my procedures. In addition, when a cycle results in pregnancy, Dr. Sherbahn performs the pregnancy ultrasounds himself, which is great because you can ask your questions immediately. When we had our first ultrasound and saw that beautiful heartbeat, he told us that this was his favorite part of the job.It is very likely that we will need to have IVF to conceive a second child, and we will definitely be returning to Dr. Sherbahn in the future.