A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sherry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sherry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherry graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sherry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leslie Sherry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Sherry practice?
- Dr. Richard Sherry has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sherry practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.