A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sherry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sherry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherry graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sherry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leslie Sherry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Sherry practice?
- Dr. Richard Sherry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sherry practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.