A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shewbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shewbridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shewbridge
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shewbridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shewbridge, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewbridge graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shewbridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kevin Shewbridge MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Shewbridge practice?
- Dr. Richard Shewbridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shewbridge practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Medina, OH.
See Medina Internists and Medina Endocrinologists.