A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shewbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shewbridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shewbridge, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewbridge graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shewbridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shewbridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Shewbridge practice?
Dr. Richard Shewbridge practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Medina Internists and Medina Endocrinologists.