Learn more about Dr. Richard Shewbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shewbridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shewbridge, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Thyroid Disorders General Endocrinology, and Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction General Endocrinology & Metabolism.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewbridge graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shewbridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shewbridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Shewbridge practice?
Dr. Richard Shewbridge practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Medina Internists and Medina Endocrinologists.