A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shildt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shildt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shildt graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shildt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Shildt MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Shildt practice?
- Dr. Richard Shildt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shildt practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Hematologists, and Grand Junction Oncologists.