Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  bad doctor  |  show details
by Frank on Dec 20th, 2014

Not a good doctor. He does not really care about his patients , he does not have the knowledge and understanding to relate to his patients big supporter of Obama care that take our freedom while taking your money good for him bad for us, hard to find a new doctor may take months or longer to see new doctor will run out of med by the time to get into see new doctor may die or end in hospital that how much the good doc cares. One nurses he has are really good I think the nurse do must of patient care she go out and tell him what wrong with you then he came in and let you know as a former patient I was send out to real doctor more time than see him it seem.

|  show details
Dec 20th, 2014

Poor doctor should not be in practice. Does not really care for his patients actor

|  One of the better ones  |  show details
by J.A. Vredenburg on May 23rd, 2009

My wife and I went to Dr. Shimizu for several years until our insurance changed health organizations and we were forced to use another system. Dr. Shimizu was always attentive and sincere in his efforts to treat any medical issues we had. We never had trouble making an appointment and in the case of sudden illness, he and his office made our appointments as soon as possible. We were always kept informed of test results either by telephone or mail. I am sorry we can no longer use his practice. We considered him a friend.