The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Shin
Dr. Richard Shin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL, with other offices in Aurora, IL and Bolingbrook, IL (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Shin is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Shin has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Richard Shin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.
Dr. Paul Prinz
Head and Neck Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Melrose Park, IL 1.19 mi29
Dr. Nicole Nemeth
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Maywood, IL 2.29 mi8
Dr. Frank Gerold
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Maywood, IL 2.29 mi