Learn more about Dr. Richard Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shin, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Shin MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Shin practice?
- Dr. Richard Shin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shin practices Surgery of the Hand near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL and Elmwood Park, IL.
See Aurora Surgeons.