A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shinaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shinaman, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shinaman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinaman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shinaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Craig Shinaman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Shinaman practice?
- Dr. Richard Shinaman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shinaman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Novato, CA.
See Pleasanton Anesthesiologists and Pleasanton Pain Management Doctors.