A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shivers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shivers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivers graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shivers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shivers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Shivers practice?
- Dr. Richard Shivers has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shivers practices Family Medicine near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Primary Care Doctors.