A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shlansky-Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shlansky-Goldberg, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shlansky-Goldberg, BA, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Liver Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlansky-Goldberg graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shlansky-Goldberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Shlansky-Goldberg BA and MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Shlansky-Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Shlansky-Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shlansky-Goldberg practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.