Dr. Richard Shlofmitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shlofmitz?

October 14th, 2017

Dr. Shlofmitz is the best doctor

Dr. Shlofmitz is extremely bright, truly cares about his patients, I feel very safe in his care. He is always available when you need him. He is personally involved in your care and diagnosis any issue that arises. I am very fortunate to be his patient!

May 16th, 2017

Dr. Shlofmitz totally misdiagnosed me.!

This doctor ordered tests for me over the phone and never met me. After I had a nuclear stress test and echo cardiogram was told by phone I was 100% fine. Happened to see another cardiologist and was told I needed more tests ,later 2 stenst put in. I was a walking time bomb with two arteries blocked 80%,. This doctor needs to meet patients not diagnose them over the phone.

August 15th, 2016

outstanding doctor saved my life 3x's so far god bless

July 26th, 2016

Dedicated, unique, caring & his expertise is unmatched!

I trust Dr. Shlofmitz 100%, have been his patient for 14 years. He is always available & will always call you back ! His Intervention procedural expertise is unbelievable. His caring for his patients is extremely unique. He truly cares about his patients AND always makes a point to see them himself post op ! I would recommend him 300% !!!

January 28th, 2016

Great Doctor

I have full confidence in this doctor. Very qualified and nice person.He saved my life.

December 3rd, 2015

God's messenger

There is absolutely no doctor in the world like Dr. Shlofmitz. His knowledge, skill, caring nature and simple humanity place him head and shoulders over anyone else. I owe my life to him and would not hesitate to listen to any advice he would give. He is simply a marvelous person and doctor.

November 21st, 2014

No one compares

No doctor is more dedicated to his patients, with expertise unmatched. Always makes himself available, anytime of day.

October 30th, 2014

I do know Dr. Slofmitz for 27 years and very disappointment to see negative review for this unbelievable doctor, who in the hospital from 6am to 11pm. When I call him to office, hi call me back in maximum 20 minutes. Where you can fined Doctor like This . Hi is the best MD you can imagine.

January 7th, 2014

Get Voice Mail to Make An Appointment

I saw Dr. Schlofmitz four years ago for a baseline exam and wanted to make an appointment for a routine follow-up. I first spoke to a receptionist, who referred me to his scheduling department, where I got a voice mail saying that the scheduling staff was busy and would call me back by the end of the day. It's now nearly 9 p.m. and there's been no follow-up. I've never called an office where I haven't been able to access a real person. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dr. Schlofmitz for a second opinion or for a serious condition, but I will call a cardiologist who has a living person taking calls for appointments.

June 29th, 2013

The Best of The Best

Dr. Shlofmitz has been caring for me since a heart attack in 1995. He is The Best of The Best as a person and as a physician. I wish he could be cloned!

July 28th, 2012

i had been a patient of his for sometime. everytime i saw him everything was fine.i have mitral vslve prolapse

July 22nd, 2012

Compassionate

Dr shloffmitz was very professional,caring ,compassionate ,and was a great physician to deal with. II would recommend him to everyone