A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoenfeld
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoenfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shoenfeld, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoenfeld graduated from Universite De Paris Vii St.Louis.
Dr. Shoenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Shoenfeld MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Shoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Shoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shoenfeld practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.