A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoenfeld
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoenfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shoenfeld, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoenfeld graduated from Universite De Paris Vii St.Louis.
Dr. Shoenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Shoenfeld MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Shoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Shoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shoenfeld practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.