Learn more about Dr. Richard Shoup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shoup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoup graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shoup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shoup accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Shoup practice?
Dr. Richard Shoup practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Sleep Medicine Doctors, Manchester Pulmonologists, Manchester Critical Care Practitioners, and Manchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.