A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shoup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shoup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoup
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shoup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoup graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shoup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Shoup MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Shoup practice?
- Dr. Richard Shoup has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shoup practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Pulmonologists, Manchester Critical Care Practitioners, and Manchester Sleep Medicine Doctors.