A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shoup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shoup is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shoup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoup graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shoup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Shoup MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Shoup practice?
- Dr. Richard Shoup has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shoup practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Sleep Medicine Doctors, Manchester Pulmonologists, and Manchester Critical Care Practitioners.