Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Shrader
Dr. Richard Shrader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shrader is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Shrader has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Shrader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Daniel Stephenson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Nicholas Halikis
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Kenneth Park
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi10