A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shriner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shriner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shriner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shriner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shriner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shriner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Shriner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shriner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Shriner practice?
- Dr. Richard Shriner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shriner practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.