Learn more about Dr. Richard Shubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shubin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shubin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Shubin MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Shubin practice?
- Dr. Richard Shubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shubin practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.