A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shubin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Shubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Shubin MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Shubin practice?
- Dr. Richard Shubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shubin practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.