Dr. Richard Shure Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shure?

January 20th, 2015

Big Ego

I had an appt for 2:30 with Dr. Shure. At 4:45 I was still sitting on the table while I listened to Dr. Shure in the next room where he spent 2 hours talking to a 3-piece suit about nothing to do with treatment. I left and at 5:00 p.m. he still had 2 patients sitting in the waiting room. I called the Winter Park office, got in immediately to see Dr. Billings. 2 weeks later Dr. Billings performed shoulder surgery for a torn rotary cuff and I'm highly pleased with him. Dr. Shure sure has an ego.

February 2nd, 2014

Terrible Dr.

I had to go to Dr. Shure after a fall so that he could look at my injured hand. He was rude from the very beginning. Worst part was that he complained about having to deal with Medicare and all it's paperwork, like it was my fault I am on Medicare. I am supposed to go for a follow up, but am going to cancel my appt. Would NEVER go to him again.

December 6th, 2013

the worse

This is the worse doctor I ever had to deal with he never check me and he said he can do nothing for me iam I workers comp he work for workers comp and no you all the doctor that ask me who is my doctor they tell me to be careful

April 12th, 2013

Run away from this "doctor"

Unethical! He was 2 hours late, his appearance was gross. He didn't even wash his hands before the exam. He was dirty, sweaty, with greasy hair, with ripped clothes, and very heavy. He was very rude, unprofessional, did not address any of my concerns, and showed complete disregard for my condition. I had read other online reviews about him before I went to the appointment, and they all stated that he was a terrible doctor especially if your insurance was workers comp. I never imagined he would be this bad. If you are "pushed" to see this "so called doctor", make sure you bring a witness, and still expect the worst. Avoid him if you can. I will file a complaint, and if you had a similar experience, you are welcome to join me

March 21st, 2013

Repaired bicep tendon with other shoulder issues. Knowledgeable, spent time explaining all aspects of treatment and follow up.

March 19th, 2013

Waited over two hours just to be treated very rudely,on the first visit I talked to his back as he sat on the computer and dictated his lies, he refused to listen to any of my concerns and quickly dismissed me. He did all the talking and when I question him he talked over me. I've never been treated so badly by a doctor, I can't believe doctors with this bedside manner are allowed to stay in practice. I don't know if just has issues with worker's compensation patients are if this is how he normally is. It's sad because I thought doctors are supposed to help you not harm you and make you feel worthless.

April 17th, 2012

I recently had surgery on both of my hands, two weeks apart, for carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Shure did a great job on both hands, he was very professional, he was very competent, and he was very caring. He definitely knows what he is doing, and after the first surgery I didn't hesitate to schedule the second one. I had a lengthy wait for both visits in his office, but he is very busy because he is good at what he does, However when he is in the room with you he spends the time he needs to, and doesn't rush. He answers your questions thoroughly, and makes sure all your questions are answered. I would not hesitate to see him again, or to refer him to a friend.

January 30th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Had a tendon repaired many years ago and Dr. Shure did a great job. He was very confident and funny and had great manor. Tendon has been good as new for many years. Follow up p/t was great too. Would fly back to Florida if I could to get my present bone break taken care of by him.

October 20th, 2016