A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sidebottom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sidebottom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sidebottom, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidebottom graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sidebottom has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Sidebottom MD is a male Neonatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sidebottom practice?
- Dr. Richard Sidebottom has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sidebottom practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.