Dr. Richard Sidebottom Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sidebottom?

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Was very disappointed in the Dr. he laughed at me when I would ask questions about my baby and was very vague when giving me any information about his progress. Loved the entire staff but was very discouraged when it came to him.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

After leaving the hospital with my baby, we had some problems that needed addressing. This Dr. actually gave his personal phone number and helped us tremendously. He never ignored my calls and I talked to him 4 days after we decided that baby needed to be back at the hospital for a very minor surgery. He gladly performed it, no extra charge. He didn't know but Im a nurse and Ive worked with many Doctors. Only a very few will go that extra mile to serve patients. I will always be grateful.

Posted on April 6th, 2017