A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Siebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Siebold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Siebold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siebold graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Siebold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marshall Siebold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Siebold practice?
- Dr. Richard Siebold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Siebold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Orthopedic Surgeons.