A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Siegenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Siegenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegenfeld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Siegenfeld, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegenfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Siegenfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Siegenfeld MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Siegenfeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Siegenfeld has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Siegenfeld practices Anesthesiology near Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Bellmore Anesthesiologists.