A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sigel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sigel, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sigel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sigel MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sigel practice?
- Dr. Richard Sigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sigel practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Berkeley Radiologists.