Learn more about Dr. Richard Sigmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sigmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigmon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sigmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sigmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigmon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sigmon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Sigmon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Sigmon practice?
- Dr. Richard Sigmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sigmon practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Gastroenterologists, and Charlotte Pediatricians.