A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sigmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sigmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sigmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigmon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sigmon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Sigmon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Sigmon practice?
- Dr. Richard Sigmon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sigmon practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Gastroenterologists, and Charlotte Pediatricians.