Dr. Richard Silberman II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Silberman II?

August 27th, 2016

im happy with the entire office

I've been getting treatments with dr for a few years now. He is direct, no b.s., no nonsense kind of person which I like. Not the best bedside manner ... Most dr are somewhat arrogant, go in prepared with questions, don't waste any dr time. I really like silberman, I've referred my mom to him.

August 15th, 2016

I Think He Must Have Paid Off Anyone Who Gave Him Over One Star

Why would anyone spend the kind of money he must have for an education that could be so potentially useful to so many people, only to repel the very ones he is suppose to help with the highest degree of arrogance I've ever seen, out of anyone?!?! When people walk into a neurologist office you know that life has handed them a pretty serious set of circumstances that they need help in understanding. His behavior while my husband and I were turning to him and his "expertise" to supply the answers to those troubling questions, showed a total lack of compassion and empathy for our situation. I regret, very much that we wasted precious time by beginning that search with such a self-centered, self-absorbed, self-concerned individual. If he is actually talented in the field of neurology, HIS attitude could keep that from ever being seen. What a waste!

July 14th, 2016

Avoid unless you like a self-centered know-it-all who ignores your issues

Asked why I was there, I told him my primary doctor sent me as the migraines and other issues (that I had been diagnosed with by multiple doctors) had gotten worse, and when I had a MRI, they showed white spots in my brain that shouldn't be there. He scolded me for "self diagnosis" and told me I wasn't allowed to say I had migraines until HE said I had migraines. He then proceeded to call my other doctors idiots, and didn't want to acknowledge that my family doctor was, because he's never heard of him (even though my family doc is the one that sent a referral to Silberman ). He refused to look at the MRI, or the results, and wanted nothing to do with it. He also refused to listen to any of my symptoms, claiming that "those are conditions not symptoms", yet when I listed them for "conditions" he told me "those aren't conditions, those are symptoms"--and then told me different things that were wrong with me. Well yes, if you ignore all of my issues, ignore the types of pain during a headache, and ignore a MRI--you might get a different diagnosis. I was even willing to overlook the paint peeling off the walls in the exam rooms... until he walked in. The exam he gave was less thorough than exams I've had by nurses. I almost walked out during the exam--but I feared I'd of been charged for a "no show" as they've got the fines for things posted on the doors.

January 13th, 2015

According to him, all my other doctors are idiots.

June 18th, 2014

Lack of Courtesy,bad patient raport

Rude,unknowing of your personal problems,wisks you out the door ,in a hurry.Truthfully find another in his field,he's not good at what he does!

February 7th, 2014

AWFUL EXPERIENCE

If I could vote less than one I would. One foot out the door (literally) when asking if I had more questions. Made me me feel very insignifigant, bothersome and stupid for the questions I asked. Forgot to get his personality when he aquired his degree (don't they have classes for that?) I knew from day one something didn't click with him and I will never go back!

November 27th, 2012

Excelent NeurologEist!

Dr. Silberman extremely intelligent and caring. He helped me and I can't thank him enough.

July 25th, 2012

Arrogant, egotistical; Don't waste your time

This Dr. is one of the most personality challenged individuals I have ever come across. He has a very defensive and smart-aleck attitude and responded to my questions with a "How dare you question me!" attitude. When asked about the discomfort level of a nerve conduction test he was recommending, he totally evaded giving me any answer at all. He has a real egotistical attitude. I would never go back to him again. Don't waste your time or your money! Find a real professional--someone with an actual personality.

May 6th, 2012

Would NOT reccomend him to ANYONE!!

He was the on call Dr. when I was admited to the hosptial with a severe headache. He has Horrible bedside manner, he doesn't like when someone else finds out what is wrong with you. He misdiagnosed me. If he would have looked at my eyes he would have know what was wrong with me. My EYE DR whom i had to contact on my own after i had told this dumba$$ i could know longer see figured out exactly what was wrong with my the moment he looked at my eyes. Which dr silberman should have done in the hosptial. I've stayed with him for over a yr. After he blew me off on blood work that he should have done but another one of my dr ordered cause he doesn't do anything!! there was something wrong with my liver. I don't have MIGRANES. I Never did if he didn't cut you off and shut you down when you'd suggest something or ask a question about another treatment!! I have finally changed drs. And dr silbermans office nicely left out ALL my important information like SPINAL TAP pressure and MRI results that they "said" they sent twice!! Yeah i would for sure stay far away from him. He was kicked out of the group of men he worked with before cause he freaked out and then went in the parking lot and keyed the other co workers car! caught him on camera... YEA DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THIS ONE!!

January 29th, 2012

Fails to provide referral when he doesn't know the answer. Has defensive attitude.Difficult to talk to.

December 25th, 2011

Great and caring doctor

October 23rd, 2011

great doc!

I also do not know what that other persons problem is, Dr Silberman is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone.