A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silberstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Silberstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jonas Silberstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Silberstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Silberstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.