A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silberstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Silberstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jonas Silberstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Silberstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Silberstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.