A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Silver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silver, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Silver MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Silver practice?
- Dr. Richard Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Silver practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.