A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Simmons, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Simmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Box Butte General Hospital
- Regional West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Simmons MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Richard Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Simmons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Pathologists.