Learn more about Dr. Richard Sirard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sirard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirard
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sirard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirard graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sirard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Sirard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Sirard practice?
- Dr. Richard Sirard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sirard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.