Learn more about Dr. Richard Sirard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sirard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirard
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sirard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirard graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sirard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Sirard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Sirard practice?
- Dr. Richard Sirard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sirard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.