A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sirard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sirard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sirard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirard graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sirard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Sirard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Sirard practice?
- Dr. Richard Sirard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sirard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors and Bethlehem Family Physicians.