A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Six:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Six, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Six graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Six has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ray Six MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Six practice?
- Dr. Richard Six has 13 office locations.
Dr. Richard Six practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Brandon Radiologists.