Dr. Richard Slagle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Slagle?

Dr. Slagle AKA AquaMan

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Completely unprofessional. I brought all my medical records to the officer per their request. He did not even LOOK at them. I have had 3 other doctors confirm my knee damage as ( unable to return to work) They also confirmed I need a bilateral knee replacement. This doctor Slagle didn't even look at my records, and replied "No further action needed" in regards to helping my knees! He said I was "addicted to drugs" for taking medications for 5 back surgeries within the last year and a half. When I tried to talk to him the following day about his report, he slammed the door in my face, and sent his rep Connie to do his dirty work. I said does he always treat patients this way? She defended his actions by saying " it's not you, it's probably something else?" Really?? There is never an excuse for being rude to a patient! He also needs to lose the superhero T shirts and put on a medical jacket. This doctor diagnosis patients without listening to them, asks no questions about patient history, or looks at their records. Never again!

Had ankle surgery last February & was recommended to have screws removed

Posted on August 7th, 2015

This orthopedic practice had done both ankle surgeries last year. Have had trouble & went to Foot &Ankle Surgeon who recommended screws be removed. Also went back to original orthopedic Surgeon & get his thoughts on screw removal. Told me he was not sure it would help but wouldn t hurt anything & referred me to Dr Slagel. Told me removal wouldn t help & he wouldn t do it. Recommended seeing another foot ankle specialist. Very unprofessional & dressed in tee shirt. Told me be glad it isn t Cancer! i

Posted on January 5th, 2016