Dr. Richard Slagle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Slagle?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Richard Slagle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017

Dr. Slagle AKA AquaMan

Completely unprofessional. I brought all my medical records to the officer per their request. He did not even LOOK at them. I have had 3 other doctors confirm my knee damage as ( unable to return to work) They also confirmed I need a bilateral knee replacement. This doctor Slagle didn't even look at my records, and replied "No further action needed" in regards to helping my knees! He said I was "addicted to drugs" for taking medications for 5 back surgeries within the last year and a half. When I tried to talk to him the following day about his report, he slammed the door in my face, and sent his rep Connie to do his dirty work. I said does he always treat patients this way? She defended his actions by saying " it's not you, it's probably something else?" Really?? There is never an excuse for being rude to a patient! He also needs to lose the superhero T shirts and put on a medical jacket. This doctor diagnosis patients without listening to them, asks no questions about patient history, or looks at their records. Never again!

August 7th, 2015

Had ankle surgery last February & was recommended to have screws removed

This orthopedic practice had done both ankle surgeries last year. Have had trouble & went to Foot &Ankle Surgeon who recommended screws be removed. Also went back to original orthopedic Surgeon & get his thoughts on screw removal. Told me he was not sure it would help but wouldn t hurt anything & referred me to Dr Slagel. Told me removal wouldn t help & he wouldn t do it. Recommended seeing another foot ankle specialist. Very unprofessional & dressed in tee shirt. Told me be glad it isn t Cancer! i

January 5th, 2016