Dr. Richard Slarve Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard Slarve?

analyst govt

Posted on May 30th, 2013

It is extremely rare to find a Family Practitioner, and even more difficult to find one with the quality of care that Dr. Slarve provides. He has it all, caring, provided a diagnosis that 4 other doctors could not locate. And his diagnosis was rare and it was accurate. Made me feel as though I was the only patient, yet the waiting room was full. He phoned my home and did follow up. He is the man who hung the moon, thank you Dr. Slarave

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Gives out narcotics to special needs person, not good. Got a family member at my house. After bing in this Dr. care was hooked on oxy. Not good.

Dr Slarve is an excellent perfect physician.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Every time I visit Dr. Slarve, I always know he is correct and I feel very confident that he truly cares about my health. He takes plenty time as I was the only patient he has. He even calls me at home with blood test, xrays and make sure I am ok. His follow up is just the best.

Posted on September 15th, 2017