Learn more about Dr. Richard Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Slater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Slater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Slater MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Slater practice?
- Dr. Richard Slater has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Slater practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Windsor, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Gastroenterologists.