Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Slater
Richard Slater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Bloomfield, CT and Avon, CT (and 7 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Richard Slater is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT and Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT. He speaks English.
Richard Slater has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Richard Slater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Francoise Roux
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi28
Dr. Devendranath Mannuru
Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Francis Kiernan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Hartford, CT 0 mi38