A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Slater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Slater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans