Dr. Richard Slatkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Slatkin?

September 18th, 2017

21 years later, wonderful birth memories

Dr Slatkin was my OB in 1996-98-99 for 3 healthy boys. He was always calm, happy, and made you feel so empowered to do this, and we did it. He was easy going in the delivery room, and you can see that this is his calling! All these years later, I have such wonderful delivery memories, including a surprise C Section. Glad to see he's still at it!

April 18th, 2016

He is very good

December 30th, 2014

He's been my physician for over 25 years. Will sit down with you and answer any questions you may have. Very easy to communicate with.

September 17th, 2014

performance

The worst bedside manner I've ever encountered. Does not give you the courtesy of eye contact when speaking to you. Did not give enough information after diagnosis. I felt he did not care about my health status at all. For example, i had to go to the Maimonides emergency room due to intense pain and he did not wish to see me or help with the pain what so ever. The worst doctor i have ever been to in my life.

August 12th, 2013

GREAT CARE-

I HAVE BEEN VISITING DR. SLATKIN'S OFFICE SINCE 2005. DURING THIS TIME, HIS STAFF HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL AND HIS PROFESSIONALISM IS SUPERB! COMFORTABLE, ACCURATE AND GOOD CARE. DR. SLATKIN IS KNOWLEDGABLE, AVAILABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE QUICK APPOINTMENTS. I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

June 13th, 2013

Dept of Education

Dr Slatkin has been my ob/gyn doctor since 1996 he is a wonderful doctor he delivered all 8 of my children he is very understanding and wonderful even with the loss of my seventh child. Even when I went into premature labor with both of my girls

March 6th, 2012

Dr. Slatkin is a great doctor who has been my provider for over twenty years!

February 25th, 2012

Love him!!!

September 14th, 2011

Dr, Creepy

I visited Dr. Richard L. Slatkin's office for the second time on 9/6/11 this was the follow-up to discuss my sonogram taken due to the fibroids. I will never forget this visit it was raining and I wish I had cancelled like I first intended to do. Instead of Dr. Slatkin mentioning the other alternatives which were UFE "Uterine Fibroid Emobilization" which will strink the fibroids he immediately said he'd have to proform a partcial historetomy. I was the one that mentioned the UFE procedure to him. The next thing he says let me examine you to see how I will make the incision for the surgery. (I was not thinking at this point) I had not made up my mind to even do the surgery. So when he examined me the second time I felt like he got his jollies off on me. After he examined me he said nothing.. There was no need to examine me I had not even agreed to the partial historectomy (I've been sore today makes a week now). It wasn't until later that evening everything came together and I felt violated. Dr. Slatkin knew at that point when I mention UFE I was taking my business elsewhere.

September 12th, 2011

When I was pregnant with my son I drove Dr Slatkin crazy always worrying if something was wrong. He was the best dr I could ask for. He even called to check on me in between appointments. This man was my favorite Dr of all times. I thank god for him quite often.

January 8th, 2010

very quick to do any type of surgery get a second opinion

October 2nd, 2017