Richard I Slatkin, MD
MMC Ob./Gyn. FPP
6208 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11220
718-283-6870
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  GREAT CARE-  |  show details
by L on Aug 12th, 2013

I HAVE BEEN VISITING DR. SLATKIN'S OFFICE SINCE 2005. DURING THIS TIME, HIS STAFF HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL AND HIS PROFESSIONALISM IS SUPERB! COMFORTABLE, ACCURATE AND GOOD CARE. DR. SLATKIN IS KNOWLEDGABLE, AVAILABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE QUICK APPOINTMENTS. I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

|  Dept of Education  |  show details
by Ramonita on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr Slatkin has been my ob/gyn doctor since 1996 he is a wonderful doctor he delivered all 8 of my children he is very understanding and wonderful even with the loss of my seventh child. Even when I went into premature labor with both of my girls

Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Slatkin is a great doctor who has been my provider for over twenty years!

Feb 25th, 2012

Love him!!!

|  Dr, Creepy  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I visited Dr. Richard L. Slatkin's office for the second time on 9/6/11 this was the follow-up to discuss my sonogram taken due to the fibroids. I will never forget this visit it was raining and I wish I had cancelled like I first intended to do. Instead of Dr. Slatkin mentioning the other alternatives which were UFE "Uterine Fibroid Emobilization" which will strink the fibroids he immediately said he'd have to proform a partcial historetomy. I was the one that mentioned the UFE procedure to him. The next thing he says let me examine you to see how I will make the incision for the surgery. (I was not thinking at this point) I had not made up my mind to even do the surgery. So when he examined me the second time I felt like he got his jollies off on me. After he examined me he said nothing.. There was no need to examine me I had not even agreed to the partial historectomy (I've been sore today makes a week now). It wasn't until later that evening everything came together and I felt violated. Dr. Slatkin knew at that point when I mention UFE I was taking my business elsewhere.

Sep 11th, 2011

When I was pregnant with my son I drove Dr Slatkin crazy always worrying if something was wrong. He was the best dr I could ask for. He even called to check on me in between appointments. This man was my favorite Dr of all times. I thank god for him quite often.

Jan 8th, 2010

very quick to do any type of surgery get a second opinion