Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Sleeper
Dr. Richard Sleeper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Sleeper is affiliated with Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus, St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center and St Elizabeth Hospital, Utica, Ny. Dr. Sleeper has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Sleeper has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Richard Sleeper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.
Dr. Greg Orlando
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
New Hartford, NY 2.02 mi25
Dr. Jana Podzimek
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
New Hartford, NY 2.59 mi32
Dr. Carl Krasniak
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New Hartford, NY 2.59 mi35