A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sleeper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sleeper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sleeper, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleeper graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sleeper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Sleeper MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Sleeper practice?
- Dr. Richard Sleeper has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sleeper practices Plastic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Plastic Surgeons.