Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Sloan
Dr. Richard Sloan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with another office in Evansville, IN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sloan is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center, Deaconess Hospital Inc and St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville. Dr. Sloan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Sloan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Husam Baki
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi36
Dr. Andrew Piering
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi23
Dr. Emilian Armeanu
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi22