A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sloan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Sloan MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Richard Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sloan practices Nephrology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Nephrologists.