A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sloan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sloan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Sloan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Sloan practice?
Dr. Richard Sloan practices Nephrology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Madisonville, KY.
See Evansville Nephrologists.