A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Slusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Slusher, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Slusher graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Slusher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NC Specialty Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Slusher DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Slusher practice?
- Dr. Richard Slusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Slusher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erwin, NC.
See Erwin Surgeons.