A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Snider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snider
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Snider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leslie Snider MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Snider practice?
- Dr. Richard Snider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Snider practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, OR and Medford, OR.
See Grants Pass Internists and Grants Pass Cardiologists.