A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sobel, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Sobel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Richard Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sobel practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.