A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sobotka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sobotka, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sobotka, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobotka graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sobotka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Sobotka DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Sobotka practice?
- Dr. Richard Sobotka has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sobotka practices Anesthesiology near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Anesthesiologists.