A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sohn, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sohn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hoon Sohn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Richard Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sohn practices Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.