Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Sollazzo
Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Sollazzo is affiliated with St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center, St Catherine Of Siena Hospital and Brunswick Hospital Center. Dr. Sollazzo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Sollazzo has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Richard Sollazzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. Phani Nimmagadda
Smithtown, NY 0.03 mi30
Dr. Debra Greenfield
Smithtown, NY 0.15 mi34
Dr. Michael Kaplan
Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Smithtown, NY 0.15 mi21