A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sollazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sollazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sollazzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sollazzo graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sollazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sollazzo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sollazzo practice?
- Dr. Richard Sollazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sollazzo practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Hematologists.