Learn more about Dr. Richard Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Solomon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- HIV Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Solomon practice?
Dr. Richard Solomon practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Holland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Holland Pediatricians.