Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Sonner
Dr. Richard Sonner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Manhattan Beach, CA and Torrance, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sonner is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Sonner has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Richard Sonner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Seth Sushinsky
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Zachary Gray
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Stuart Goldfarb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi38