A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sorace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sorace is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sorace, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorace graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sorace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Sorace MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sorace practice?
- Dr. Richard Sorace has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sorace practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Radiologists.