A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sorace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sorace is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sorace, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorace graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sorace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Sorace MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sorace practice?
- Dr. Richard Sorace has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sorace practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Radiologists.