Learn more about Dr. Richard Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorkin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sorkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sorkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sorkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Sorkin MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Richard Sorkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sorkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.