Learn more about Dr. Richard Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorkin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sorkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sorkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sorkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Sorkin MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Richard Sorkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sorkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.