Dr. Richard Sowden Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sowden?

Enter at own risk

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

This clown operated on me in the late 80's for a varicocele. I was in my early 20's. Anyway, the operation was not a success. Not only that, he acted like he didn't really care. About 4 years later I was fortunate enough to find a a competent urologist in Charlotte off of Kings dr. I think his name was Lawrence Boggs. He must have been in his early 70 's . This guy was 10 times the surgeon that no talent Sowden was/is or ever will be. He got me straightened out the first time. I seriously doubt that Dr. Boggs is around now, considering this has been about 22 years ago. What a great guy though. I'd rather have a one armed, partially blind chimp operate on me with a spoon, than have that incompetent Sowden touch me again. You can believe it or not.

Posted on February 15th, 2017