A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spady, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Spady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Spady FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Spady practice?
- Dr. Richard Spady has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Richard Spady practices Surgery near , .